Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Place of Origin:
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Max milling width:
Max milling depth:
1000 Unit/Units per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 1
2 - 10
To be negotiated
China Top brand Good performance Cold Milling Machine for sale XM1303K
XM Series milling machine is one of the main asphalt concrete road maintenance equipment, mainly used for large-scale highways, urban roads, airports, freight yard, etc for renovation of asphalt pavement. One-time removal of entire concrete overlay. It can also be used for cleaning protuberance, oil layers, reticulation and vehicle tracks as well as road trench, tunnel excavation. cement road surface roughening and dislocation smothness. The equipment features advanced performance, high efficiency, simple process, easy control of milling depth, flexible operation, good maneuverability and the old material recycling and utilization. It is a piece of ideal equipment for pavement maintenance and renovation.
Performance and characteristic
• The milling drum is driven by two four-link belts with the automatic tensioning device.
• The moving system is the four-wheel fully hydraulic driving .The differential lock makes uniform driving forces even on the slippery road surface.
• The machine has the advantages of being suitable for different milling materials and milling depth ,optimizingpower output automatic adjusting function and implementing maximization of the productivity.
• The brake system implements the travelling brake by the reverse dragging of the hydraulic system .The multi-disc typed brake is arranged on the rear wheel reducer to implement the parking brake .
• The automatic depth control (selectable )adopts the contact-typed or non contact-typed sensor for detection with digitally displayed milling depth.